Thursday, September 25, 2014

Letting a friend know you care...

Some days, you are chatting with a friend and you get that 20 mins where you SHOULD be cleaning, but you realize your friend could use a little boost and instead of doing what you are SUPPOSED to be doing, you make yourself do what you want.  While I don't love friends needing a boost, I do love having a reason to make a card!

I have been watching and following Tracy Scott (Videos here ) and absolutely love everything she seems to just whip up!  So I had this magical thought that I could throw together a card using some of what I just saw.



Not quite as amazing, but it was fun and quick... something I will definitely keep practicing with.  There are some pieces of baseball stats torn up and put on the card (the "boy" in question plays baseball).  I then used some craft paints that I had and started creating colors and shapes.  I even got some rub-ons that I literally collect because they are all amazing, but I never actually USE them... and so I thought - WHY not?!  USE them...and honestly I always LOVE what they add. 

I can't wait to watch her video using Dina Wakley's Girl stamps!   

No comments:

Post a Comment