Friday, February 24, 2012

Simple stories was LOVED at CHA!!

I LOVE Ali, and she loves simple stories... I really like their quick pics from CHA and thought I would pass this on. I am taking a simple stories class next week to get on board with this WHOLE thing and I honestly CAN NOT WAIT! It's really going to get me moving.. I know it.

I LOVE the LBD layered flowers.. HAVE to get some of those.. and I have been thinking I *need* epiphany and now.. the FLAG one?! That might have just SOLD me.. where's a COUPON!?

Please read:


Ali and Stacy Love Our New 6x8 Album!:
6x8 Album

Our Simple Stories albums and accessories were the talk of CHA Winter 2012 - We're honored to have been chosen by BOTH Ali Edwards and Stacy Julian as their top products for 2012! They loved our new 6x8 album and accessories!


Albums, divided page protectors, memorabilia pockets and journal/scrapbook album pages will be shipping late March 2012 to your favorite local scrapbook store or online retailer!






1 comment:

  1. I can't wait for you to get involved with this...so that I can fall in love with this too!

    ReplyDelete